Just Released: DriveWorks 17
At DriveWorks World 2019, Glen Smith, CEO of DriveWorks shared the latest updates, features and functionality in DriveWorks 17. The room was full of excitement and the feedback we received for DriveWorks 17 was excellent.
Throughout the training and sessions at DriveWorks World 2019, delegates used DriveWorks, learning how to make the most of the new features and enhancements.
DriveWorks Pro 17 sees enhancements and new features in the following areas:
Generation Tasks, Model Insight and streamlined rule building deliver powerful and flexible SOLIDWORKS® automation.
Usability & UX
Making implementing DriveWorks easier, quicker and more enjoyable than ever before.
New tools and features simplify enterprise wide deployment and management of DriveWorks further enhancing its scalability.
Enhanced realism, real-time 3D text, improved performance. Configure products and show complex designs in dynamic 3D.
Join Our What’s New in DriveWorks 17 Webinars
We’re hosting a What’s New DriveWorks 17 webinar series. Join Mike Loftus, our Technical Specialist as he takes you through all of the new features and enhancements in DriveWorks Pro 17.
Here’s what you’ll need to download the latest release:
- A DriveWorks Community Account, you can create an account if you don’t have one or reset your password if you’ve forgotten it.
- Pre-Requisites can be found in our Online Documentation.
- DriveWorks 17 License Codes have been provided* so you can test and familiarize yourself with the new features and funcationality before upgrading your production environment to the new release.
*If you’re a DriveWorks Reseller AE, your DriveWorks 17 demo codes have been emailed to you. If you’re a DriveWorks customer with active subs, your codes have been sent to your reseller who will pass them on to you. If you haven’t received your DriveWorks 17 license codes yet, please email us.
- We have tested the updates rigorously across Windows Operating Systems and latest versions of SOLIDWORKS to test compatibility.
- As with any upgrade, remember to take a back up of your data!
- The download should take no more than 30 minutes.
- If you are working in a multi-user environment make sure you upgrade all of the DriveWorks Modules e.g. DriveWorks Administrator, Autopilot, any DriveWorks User licenses, DriveWorks Live and DriveWorks Pro Server.
- Make sure you have your DriveWorks 17 license keys to hand. We issue new license codes for each new major release so you can test out the new functionality before you use it in production. New DriveWorks 17 licence codes have been sent to DriveWorks Resellers for all companies with an active subscription support contract. If you haven’t received your codes yet please check with your reseller.
- More information is available in our Online Help File.