Design Automation for SOLIDWORKS®
Automate SOLIDWORKS® parts, assemblies and drawings with intelligent rules and logic
DriveWorks rules based SOLIDWORKS automation eliminates errors and expensive, time-consuming design changes.
Save Time & Innovate More
Automate repetitive SOLIDWORKS tasks and free up engineers to focus on product innovation and development.
Easy to Setup, Maintain & Use
Quickly automate your SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings without using complex macros, design tables or code.
View SOLIDWORKS® Automation Tech Stack
SOLIDWORKS® Automation Features
Powerful SOLIDWORKS® automation
Advanced Drawing Automation
Save time and boost product quality by automatically creating accurate manufacturing drawings.
- Control sheets, views, annotation text, annotation positions, layers, break lines and custom properties
- Generation reports provide complete audit trail of drawing values
- Save drawings out in additional file formats, such as PDF, JPEG, DWF and DWG
Master SOLIDWORKS® Files
DriveWorks creates new copies of your master SOLIDWORKS® files and all changes are made to these files, saved into new locations based on your rules.
- Your master files are never modified or overwritten
- No risk of master data becoming corrupt
- Drawing references are always correct based on your rules
Automatically replace components in your SOLIDWORKS® assemblies with static parts from a library or dynamic replacements pre-driven by DriveWorks.
- Unlimited number of replacements
- Keep master models simple
- Add new replacement options easily
Intelligent Component Re-use
You control, with rules, if DriveWorks creates new SOLIDWORKS® files or re-uses existing ones.
- Use intelligent file naming to build a library of components
- Save generation time by using previously created models
- Quickly propagate design changes
Apply specific tasks to run during the creation of your new SOLIDWORKS® models, assemblies and drawings for complete over control how your new model is created.
- Toolbox of over 30 Generation Tasks
- Granular control of SOLIDWORKS automation
- Generative modelling with task looping
File Formats & Save Location
You have full control over the save location and folder structure of files created by DriveWorks. Automatically create any additional file format available in SOLIDWORKS.
- You have complete control over file naming, use intelligent file naming to create a library of parts
- Save files exactly where you want them
- Create any additional file format available in SOLIDWORKS
Take a look under the hood at the other powerful technology inside DriveWorks software to learn how you can build a solution that suits your business needs.