Tech Team Thursday
What’s New in DriveWorks 17 Part 4: DriveWorks 3D
Every Thursday the DriveWorks Tech Team share their knowledge and expertise in these value-added webinars exclusively for DriveWorks Pro Customers, with Active Subscription Support, and DriveWorks Reseller AEs.
In this What’s New in DriveWorks 17 series, Mike Loftus, our Technical Specialist, will show what’s new, exploring the new features and enhancements in our latest release.
On Thursday, June 13th, Mike will be taking a look at What’s New in DriveWorks 17: DriveWorks 3D.
In this session, Mike will show how the new features and enhancements to DriveWorks 3D will add greater quality to showing and configuring products in 3D in a browser.
Learn more about the following functionality added in DriveWorks 17:
- Adding surface detail with Bump Mapping
- Add realistic lighting with Specular Mapping
- Focus on detail using Depth of Field
- Create custom 3D text in real-time
- 3D Virtual Reality using Orientation Entity
- Updated and improved UI in the 3D Document
- Save Drive3D files in other formats