Tech Team Thursday
What’s New in DriveWorks 17 Part 3: Scalability
Every Thursday the DriveWorks Tech Team share their knowledge and expertise in these value-added webinars exclusively for DriveWorks Pro Customers, with Active Subscription Support, and DriveWorks Reseller AEs.
In this What’s New in DriveWorks 17 series, Mike Loftus, our Technical Specialist, will show what’s new, exploring the new features and enhancements in our latest release.
In this series, Mike will take a closer look at the new functionality in DriveWorks 17 including; Design Automation, Usability and User Experience, Scalability and DriveWorks 3D.
On Thursday, June 6th, Mike will be taking a look at What’s New in DriveWorks 17: Scalability.
In this session, Mike will show how to make your implementations more scalable, looking at the new ways DriveWorks interacts with web technology, connection management and licensing. New tools and features simplify enterprise-wide deployment and management of DriveWorks further enhancing its scalability.
Learn more about the following functionality added in DriveWorks 17:
- Support for cloud hosting platform
- Flexible DriveWorks Licensing
- Improved IIS support with DriveWorks Live
- Dynamic connections for Data Export
- Improvements to DriveWorks Pro Server
- Integration Theme to embed DriveWorks Live to exchange data
- Improved stability for many connections to a group