Tech Team Thursday
What’s New in DriveWorks 17 Part 1: Design Automation
Every Thursday the DriveWorks Tech Team share their knowledge and expertise in these value added webinars exclusively for DriveWorks Pro Customers, with Active Subscription Support, and DriveWorks Reseller AEs.
In this What’s New in DriveWorks 17 series, Mike Loftus, our Technical Specialist, will show what’s new, exploring the new features and enhancements in our latest release.
In the following weeks, Mike will take a closer look at the new functionality in DriveWorks 17 including; Design Automation, Usability and User Experience, Scalability and DriveWorks 3D.
On Thursday, May 23rd, Mike will be taking a look at What’s New in DriveWorks 17: Design Automation.
In this session, Mike will show the enhancements made to Generation Tasks, Model Insight and streamlined rule building to deliver powerful and flexible SOLIDWORKS® automation.
Learn more about the following functionality added in DriveWorks 17:
- Model Insight using the new reset button
- Overwrite all existing models when running Model Insight
- Filter and search Model Rules with filter pre-sets
- Component Preview for parts, assemblies and drawings in Model Rules
- Automatically prepare SOLIDWORKS models for 3D printing with Generation Tasks Insert Cavity*, Inset Join* and Export SOLIDWORKS BOM*
- Improve drawing automation with General Tables and Delete Annotation*
Generation Tasks marked with an * require SOLIDWORKS PowerPack.
Join this webinar to learn about DriveWorks 17 and make the most out of our latest release!