SolidWorks World 2014
With only a few weeks to go until SolidWorks World, now is the perfect time to start planning who to meet and what to see while you are there.
Last year, DriveWorks had a blast at SolidWorks World and this year we are back with some new faces and a few more presentations.
If you are going to be at SolidWorks World 2014 then make your way over to our booth, number 524, to learn about DriveWorks and meet some of our team.
As well as our booth, DriveWorks will be featuring in a number of sessions. Below you will find a list selection of DriveWorks related seminars that will be taking place over the 3 days:
Nicholas Benner of RKI – Design Automation for Today and the Future
- Are you considering design automation? Should you be? This presentation looks at who should be using design automation and how to plan an implementation. We will also discuss what you can expect to accomplish, both short- and long- term, as well as necessary resources.
Ryan Dally, AE at DriveWorks Reseller CATI- DriveWorksXpress Hands-on Training
This hands-on training will prepare students to automate their designs using DriveWorksXpress, which is included with every seat of SolidWorks.
Michael Jolley, AE at DriveWorks Reseller TriMech – DriveWorks beyond Xpress
- Learn the benefits of migrating projects from DriveWorksXpress into DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro and how to do it. Take your projects from your desktop to the Internet.
Glen Smith, CEO DriveWorks Ltd – 3D Printing and Design Automation – a Marriage Made in Heaven?
- DriveWorks has long been a front-runner in design automation, so with interest in 3D printing gathering pace and commercial 3D printers around the corner, we set up our very own custom 3D-printed and fully automated DriveWorks furniture project. Come and find out how we continue!
Configure BLUE – Automating our Future
Rob Yule & Chris Zona of Blue Giant Corporation DriveWorks Pro Users.
- Blue Giant are a global Loading Dock and Material Handling specialists based in Canada. The have setup Configure blue , their Parts Configurator, powered by DriveWorks for their Worldwide Authorised Dealers and Sales Team.
Chris Cassettari, DriveWorks Pre Sales engineer- An introduction to DriveWorksXpress
- Attend an introductory tutorial intended to provide hands-on proficiency with DriveWorksXpress. If you have SolidWorks, you already have DriveWorksXpress! Learn how to use this free, timesaving tool to automate the modifications to your SolidWorks parts, assemblies, and drawings.
Visit the preliminary events calendar here.