Secure Your Place at DriveWorks World 2019!
Join Us at DriveWorks World 2019
DriveWorks World 2019 is your chance to expand your knowledge with technical training, advanced talks and hands-on sessions. This year we’re hosting the training in dedicated classrooms, geared up for technical training.
Meet other DriveWorks users, exchange tips and discuss ideas to enhance your own configurator projects and help others to improve theirs.
Be amongst the first to use the new functionality in DriveWorks 17 and learn from DriveWorks experts how to apply the new features.
Don’t miss out, secure your place now!
Build Your Own Agenda
Choose to learn what’s relevant to you, your configurator projects and your skill level.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Monday & Tuesday: DriveWorks Pro Administrator Training & Certification
– ideal if you are quite new to DriveWorks, need a refresher or want to get certified (CDWP).
- Tuesday Evening: What’s New in DriveWorks 17 Event
– an exciting event showcasing What’s New in DriveWorks 17 with beer, food and networking too.
- Wednesday to Friday: Advanced Sessions
– choose from a selection of technical sessions covering specific topics at different skill levels.
DriveWorks World 2019 will be at MicroTek, a dedicated training facility right in the heart of downtown Chicago with easy access to transport links.