From DriveWorks Solo to DriveWorks Pro Webinar
DriveWorks software is modular and scalable, so you can set up and use the products to your advantage and at your own pace.
All of your DriveWorks Solo projects can be up scaled to DriveWorks Pro and in this webinar on 21st April Dave, Our Senior Applications Engineer, will discuss the different levels of functionality between DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro.
DriveWorks Pro is made up of four modules: Administrator, Autopilot, User and Live. Each of these modules provide additional functionalities within DriveWorks and Dave will explain how they work together to automate the entire design process, from initial sales to manufacturing.
In order to show you the additional functionalities available within DriveWorks Pro, Dave will cover:
• The extra features in DriveWorks Pro Administrator, compared to the features available in the DriveWorks Solo Project Designer.
• How to use DriveWorks Autopilot to generate all of the required project data.
• Using DriveWorks Live to embed your DriveWorks projects into a website and the benefits to your sales team.
• Using DriveWorks User to create new specifications and launch model generation from your own workstation.
• DriveWorks Solo Return on Investment tool.
If you’re currently using DriveWorks Solo and you’re considering upgrading to DriveWorks Pro, this webinar is a must watch. It’s a great opportunity for you to learn about the additional features and functionalities that would be available to you and the potential they have.
You’ll also learn about the DriveWorks Solo Return on Investment tool, which is a great way to discover how much you’ve already saved by investing in DriveWorks Solo. Imagine how much of an extra improvement you could make with the additional features of DriveWorks Pro!
If you’re currently using DriveWorks Pro, this webinar is a great way to discover all the new features that you’ve already invested in and how to best use them to create advanced DriveWorks projects.