DriveWorks 17 Service Pack 2 Released
Make sure you are on the Latest Version of DriveWorks
We have released DriveWorks 17 SP2 as our official version to support SOLIDWORKS 2020.
You will find lots of information about DriveWorks 17 and what’s included here DriveWorks 17
Learn more about what’s new in DriveWorks 17 in our online help file.
Or, download the What’s New in DriveWorks 17: Service Packs Webinar from the DriveWorks community.
During this webinar, DriveWorks Technical Specialist, Mike, discusses the new features and latest enhancements in DriveWorks 17 Service Packs including Usability, UX and 3D.
- We have tested the updates rigorously across Windows Operating Systems and latest versions of SOLIDWORKS to test compatibility.
- As with any upgrade, remember to take a back up of your data!
- The download should take no more than 30 minutes.
- If you are working in a multi-user environment make sure you upgrade all of the DriveWorks Modules e.g. DriveWorks Administrator, Autopilot, any DriveWorks User licenses, DriveWorks Live and DriveWorks Pro Server.
- Make sure you have your DriveWorks 17 license keys to hand.
- More information is available in our Online Help File.