DriveWorks 15 SP1 Released
Download the Latest Service Pack from the DriveWorks Community
DriveWorks 15 was released in April and the new features have been used by many companies worldwide. Since then we’ve gathered feedback and worked on fixing minor issues to give Service Pack 1 proven stability.
Our developers have added new and updated code, tested rigorously by our tech team and SP1 is now available to download from the DriveWorks Community.
The DriveWorks online help files have been updated with more information about this latest service pack:
Important Things to Remember…
- As ever we have tested the updates rigorously across SOLIDWORKS and Windows Operating Systems (x32 and x64) to maintain reliability.
- All DriveWorks Solo and Pro Customers with an active Subscription Support Contract and all Authorized DriveWorks Resellers can download the latest release now from the DriveWorks Community.
- You will need a DriveWorks Community account to download the Service Pack. If you haven’t already, visit hub.driveworks.co.uk and create an account.
- The download should take no more than 30 minutes.
- As with any upgrade, remember to take a back up of your data!
- If you are working in a multi-user environment make sure you upgrade all of the DriveWorks Modules e.g. DriveWorks Administrator, Autopilot, any DriveWorks User licenses, DriveWorks Live and of course, DriveWorks Pro Server.