This DriveWorks Live demo is a great example to present the speed in which the user can receive all the sales documents. It also provides the user with a 3D preview of their model in the form, and sends an image of this with the sales documents.
It’s a really quick and easy form to run through, and is optimised to work on various devices and in any of the most common internet browsers.
Here are the few simple steps I took to configure a conveyor in 3D:
1. Login to the www.driveworkslive.com demo site.
2. Select the ‘fixed width example’ square.
3. Select the conveyor project.
4. Choose the width, height and whether the conveyor you are configuring is heavy, medium or light duty (i.e. transporting heavy, medium or lightweight materials).
5. You can then also choose whether you would like raised sides or not – similar to bumpers in bowling!
6. You can then choose how many sections you would like your conveyor to have (1-5).
7. Then adjust the sections to be as desired – length of the section, whether it is straight or curved, and the angle of the curve.
8. After configuring the conveyor, it’s a simple case of entering contact details and clicking submit.
Conveyors are incredibly configurable items, here’s some great statistics from a company in the material handling industry already using DriveWorks: