Design and Quote – Use SOLIDWORKS and DriveWorks to Win Custom Orders
A SOLIDWORKS World Break Out Session
If you’re going to be at SOLIDWORKS World in Dallas next year, don’t miss any of the Design Automation presentations.
On Monday, February 1st, Stephen Sagi from DriveWorks customer, Pine Instruments, will be presenting a breakout session with our Technical Applications Specialist, Matt on ‘Design and Quote – Use SOLIDWORKS and DriveWorks to Win Custom Orders’.
The break out session is part of the Customer Success & Integrated Solutions category.
Engineering drives custom orders.
Discover how Pine Instruments use their online 3D configurator, 360Glassware.com, to provide real-time pricing and visualization.
The SOLIDWORKS driven configurator allows them to send custom design data to the factory for accurate and prompt manufacturing.
During the session, you will learn to:
– Create a link between your SOLIDWORKS seats and the web.
– Integrate your SOLIDWORKS models into your website.
– Give your users/customers first-hand experience with your designs.
– Make that connection between Engineering and Sales.
– Win custom orders with SOLIDWORKS and DriveWorks.
You can find out more about the idea behind 360Glassware.com on our blog.
Don’t forget, you’ll also find the DriveWorks team in the Partner Pavilion. Stop by booth #817 and say hello!