DriveWorks 15 – Available Now
We’re really excited to announce the release of DriveWorks 15.
Download the Latest Release from the DriveWorks Community.
In DriveWorks 15 we’ve built on our extensive design automation capabilities and greatly enhanced our 3D capabilities. We’ve made sure DriveWorks is a powerful configurator and company-wide CPQ solution for manufacturing companies.
This latest release includes 36 new features and 67 improvements and customer enhancements.
We’re holding 3 What’s New in DriveWorks 15 webinars, presented by DriveWorks CEO, Glen Smith. Sign up below to join us, or download the webinars from the DriveWorks Community if you missed them!
- We have tested the updates rigorously across Windows Operating Systems and latest versions of SOLIDWORKS to test compatibility.
- As with any upgrade, remember to take a back up of your data!
- The download should take no more than 30 minutes.
- If you are working in a multi-user environment make sure you upgrade all of the DriveWorks Modules e.g. DriveWorks Administrator, Autopilot, any DriveWorks User licenses, DriveWorks Live and DriveWorks Pro Server.
- Make sure you have your DriveWorks 15 license keys to hand. We issue new license codes for each new major release so you can test out the new functionality before you use it in production. New DriveWorks 15 licence codes have been sent to DriveWorks Resellers for all companies with an active subscription support contract. If you haven’t received your codes yet please check with your reseller.
- Release Notes are available in the DriveWorks Community.