Every Thursday the DriveWorks Tech Team share their knowledge and expertise in these 30 minute value added webinars exclusively for DriveWorks Reseller AEs and DriveWorks Pro customers on subscription support.
In this three part webinar series, our Technical Team Manager Phil will take a deep dive look into Automating SOLIDWORKS.
Speeding up your design process and automating repetitive tasks are goals that can be achieved with DriveWorks.
In the first webinar, Automating Your SOLIDWORKS Parts, Phil will provide you with the building blocks to get a head start with your SOLIDWORKS Part Automation. He will cover:
• Solid Part Automation
• Capturing Dimensions
• Advanced Feature Parameters
• Specific Part Automation – including sheet metals and weldment parts
Part 2 will look at Automating Your SOLIDWORKS Assemblies. From the basics to the the more advanced topics, Phil will cover:
• Suppressing, Unsuppressing and deleting Parts in an Assembly
• Static and Dynamic Replacements
• Instance Control
• Assembly Features
• Component Driven Patterns
• Assembly Structures
• Speedpak and Lightweight Models
This webinar is a great way to understand what can be done in Assemblies and what to look out for when automating an Assembly, such as Equations and Component Driven Patterns.
In Part 3, Automating Your SOLIDWORKS Drawings, Phil will provide you with the building blocks to get a head start.
In this webinar Phil will cover:
• What are Sheets and Views
• How to change the config of a part using the view state rule
• What are Sheet state
• How to create additional file formats using the sheet state rule
• What are Breaklines and how to control them
• View boundary sizes and how they affect your rules
• Drawing Reporting
This webinar shows you how to automate your SOLIDWORKS drawings using methods that go beyond the DriveWorks training manual.
If you miss any of the sessions, you can catch up by visiting the DriveWorks Technical Webinar Library.
If you’re not a DriveWorks Pro customer, but you’d like to know more about our technical webinars, please get in touch!
Thursday 19th May
Thursday 26th May
Thursday 2nd June