Join the next Connecticut SWUG meeting on Thursday 13th December. Heather Hasz from the DriveWorks team will be there and we are sponsoring the meeting too.
When: Thursday, December 13th, 5:30-9:30pm
Where: Porter & Chester, 30 Waterchase Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
What’s on the Agenda?
- Changes to the group leadership!
- What is it about 3D sketches? Why use them? Why are cubes square?
- Presented by new Co-Leader, and longtime ConnSWUG Member, Paul Parise!
- Paul has been a SOLIDWORKS user since 1998 to design sports cars, machinery, lasers and optics! Very cool stuff indeed.
- Creating a work of Art with SOLIDWORKS
- Presented by another longtime ConnSWUG member, Steve Bukowsky!
- Steve’s been creating interesting things in SOLIDWORKS since 2005 for a variety of high-tech industries including aircraft, machinery, and other industrial equipment.
Giveaways, future announcements, and meeting closing.
Registration is free, secure your place below!
© DriveWorks Ltd 2018 All Rights Reserved