SWUGN London December Meeting
SWUGN London are holding their next meeting on December 5th at the Plexal offices in London.
Bridie from the DriveWorks team will be there supporting the meeting and also presenting. We’re excited to be invloved in another SWUGN London meeting, especially at Plexal – a space for innovators.
- Introduction by Group Leader, Kirby Downey
- Cortime – Automate Your Design Evaluation Process
- Justin Burton – SOLIDWORKS Apps for Kids
- Bridie from DriveWorks – Gillette’s Personalised 3D printed Razors
- Daniel Melville – Man with The Bionic Arm
Doors open at 6pm with the aim to get started at 6.15pm. Food and refreshments are provided and there are prizes to be won in a raffle too!
It’s free to attend the event, the aim is to provide skill building and networking among SOLIDWORKS users. The meetings focus on SOLIDWORKS skills, tips and tricks.
Kirby Downey is the Group Leader for SWUGN London, you can contact him by emailing email@example.com.
See you there!