Front End Web Developer Job – Warrington
What Weâ€™re Looking For
Weâ€™re looking for a bright, motivated, hard-working front-end web developer to join our enthusiastic team of developers, creatives, marketers, tech fanatics and engineers.
If you have a passion for your subject, a thirst for knowledge and want to work in a challenging and fun environment then you would make a great member of the DriveWorks team.
Your attitude, aptitude, and ability are all really important to us.
You will join the marketing team working closely with UX/designers to maintain and enhance the company websites. You will be involved in the full website lifecycle from brainstorming, requirements gathering, managing projects, website architecture, coding, testing, documentation, and ongoing maintenance.
The ideal candidate should be able to write clean, reusable code, and be keen to expand their skillset.
Technical capability, demonstrable experience, enthusiasm and integrating into our team well are all more important than the number of years.
- Passionate about coding and front-end website development.
- Able to code pixel-perfect designs from wireframes.
- Able to solve challenging problems.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organisational skills.
- Work in a collaborative team to share and workshop ideas to create systems that will improve the websites for content creators and customers.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and to learn quickly.
- Take initiative and go the extra mile to complete tasks within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with new innovations and technologies and investigate how they can be applied.
- A working knowledge or exposure to SCSS, Typescript, Node.js, GULP, developing websites within the WordPress framework, and an interest in website performance, and accessibility.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, SEO principles and responsive web design.
Weâ€™re an award-winning UK based software team with global sales. We develop internationally recognised Design Automation and 3D Product Configurator software, DriveWorks. Weâ€™re committed to making our software the best in the world and making our company a great place to work.
We value our people and are committed to helping everyone develop and succeed. We get to know our team and find out whatâ€™s important. We listen so we can improve work/life balance, our offices, our software, and the way we do things.
Training & Development
- Personal development & training plan
- Inspiring leadership
- Contribute and make an impact
- Modern offices & latest technology
- Kitchen, Xbox & pool table
- Fruit, refreshments & fresh coffee
- Outdoor seating
Weâ€™re an office-based team in Thelwall, Cheshire, UK with home working flexibility.
- Rural location – avoid city traffic
- Easy access to M6, M56 & M62 motorways & bus routes
- Plenty of free onsite parking
37.5 hours per week, flexible working hours
Competitive salary and bonuses
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please send us your CV by email and be sure to tell us why youâ€™d be a great addition to our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Itâ€™s important for us to get to know you, and for you to get to know us. If we like what we see on your CV, weâ€™ll meet via web interview. If we think youâ€™re a good fit, and you like the sound of the role weâ€™ll invite you in for an on-site interview.
Monday, 16th August 2021
Weâ€™re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
Take a look at the other vacancies we currently have in our team.
Even if weâ€™re not currently advertising a role you would like, send us your CV or LinkedIn profile by email so we can chat! Be sure to tell us why youâ€™re interested and what you could do as a member of our team.