You make your project and use it a few times, then for one reason or another its name has to be changed. This is simple enough and this short guide will take you through step by step to show you just how easy it is:
Once a project has been created it can be renamed quite easily. This involves usign a combination of Windows Explorer and DriveWorks Pro Data Management Tool.
1. Ensure the Group that contains the project to be renamed is not open in any DriveWorks application.
2. Locate the project files for the project to be renamed in Windows Explorer
3. Rename the project files to the name to be given to the project
4. Launch DriveWorks Pro Data Management Tool, login to the group and select the Projects stage from the Task Explorer.
6. In the Browse for New Locaion dialog, browse to the location where the renamed project files exist.
8. Select the renamed project file (ProjectName.driveproj)
Your project now has its brand new name and is ready to use!